The Prince's Trust
Inspiring young lives
Registered Charity Number: 1079675
The Prince's Trust helps change young lives.
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy £10 million a day in lost productivity, while youth crime costs £1 billion every year.
We address this by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most. We help develop key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
Programmes to support young people
We run programmes that encourage young people to take responsibility for themselves – helping them build the life they choose rather than the one they’ve ended up with:
- The Enterprise Programme provides money and support to help young people start up in business.
- The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
- Get intos are short courses offering intensive training and experience in a specific sector to help young people get a job.
- Development Awards are small grants to enable young people to access education, training or work.
- Community Cash Awards are grants to help young people set up a project that will benefit their community.
- xl clubs give 13-19 year olds who are at risk of truanting, exclusion and underachievement a say in their education. They aim to improve attendance, motivation and social skills.
To continue this vital work we need to raise £67 million this year. We rely upon generous giving and fundraising from a huge variety of people.
To show your support, donate today.
The Prince's Trust
Prince's Trust House
9 Eldon Street
Phone: 020 7543 1234
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Find out more about The Prince's Trust including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 9 friends, including:
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.
|March 2017||March 2016|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at email@example.com