Registered Charity Number: 1127111
Stourbridge, West Midlands
ad33 is a charity (registered charity number 1127111) which exists to advance in life and help young people in and around the village of Kinver through:
- the provision of recreational and leisure time activities provided in the interest of social welfare, designed to improve their conditions of life;
- the provision of support and activities, with a Christian ethos, which develop their skills, capacities, capabilities and faith, to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
6 Cedar Gardens
Phone: 01384 873462
Charity Choice Directory Listings
AD33: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.