Friday Night Charity
Registered Charity Number: 1174538
The Friday Night Charity - Bringing People Together in Fareham, Hampshire.
Our mission statement is to improve the wellbeing of adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health issues through activities that help them feel valued, and be valued, within their community.
We have activities running most days of the week throughout the year at different venues which are run by our volunteers and individual’s own support staff.
Having run the FNC as a voluntary group since 2010, we became a Community Interest Company late in 2016 and in 2017 we obtained Charity status which will enable us to approach commercial enterprise for support and possible partnerships. As the Public Sector NHS and Adult services are facing so many cut backs, the services being offered to this disadvantaged group of people is reducing each year whereas the Friday Night Charity now have over 100 people attending one or more of the activities offered. We believe that when Commercial Enterprise exercise their social conscience……. All things are possible!
Our long-term aim is to obtain the use of our own land (around 2 acres) where we could create a small outdoor activity centre and at the same time we would put up a building where our weekly archery sessions could take place regardless of the weather. Our vision is for other Charities to share the use of this venue so that more people will benefit throughout the community.
Friday Night Charity
72 The Avenue
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Friday Night Charity: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile