What we do
The Limbless Association provides information and support to the limb-loss community across the U.K. We aim to support people of all ages and backgrounds through a variety of existing services.
We offer support to individuals of any age, whether they are about to have an amputation or are already living with congenital or acquired limb-loss and we offer assistance and information to carers, family members and friends if they require it.
Subscribe to our mailing list
The Limbless Association sends out newsletters and updates via email. Currently, we produce a regular news update E-Newsletter, a Bulletin that is sent to all User Groups and disablement Services Centres and In Touch, which is sent to our Volunteer Visitors.
If you would like to receive these updates please click here.
Waterhouse Business Centre
2 Cromar Way
Phone: 01245 216670
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Community Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Community Charities - Local Community Charities
- Disabled Charities - Independent Living Charities
- Disabled Charities - Sports Charities
- Family Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Health Charities - Disabled Charities
- Health Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Non-Terminal Disease Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Sport & Recreation Charities - Disabled Charities