Established in 1956 Jewish Widows and Students Aid Trust primarily provides grants to students to help cover the costs of their university education.
The objects of the Trust are to help:
2. Students not younger than 16 and not older than 30 years of age.
3. School children not younger than 10 years of age.
4. Only Jews in need of financial assistance are eligible.
5. School children are only eligible if in the UK.
6. Other categories must be in the UK, Ireland, British Commonwealth as in 1956, Israel