Registered Charity Number: 803716, SC038827
In 1974, with her three-year-old son Anthony in urgent need of a bone marrow transplant, Shirley Nolan set up the world's first register to provide lifesaving donors for people with blood cancer.
Every day, we:
• Match incredible blood stem cells or bone marrow donors to people with blood cancer and blood disorders who desperately need a lifesaving transplant
• Ensure everyone gets the dedicated support they need after transplant
• Conduct ground-breaking research to improve the success rates of transplants and improve the lives of people with blood cancer
• Are there with support and advice for people with blood cancer and their families
It all starts with someone being ready and waiting to help; a gift in your will could help us save the lives of people with blood cancer who need a stem cell transplant to survive. Any support, whether large or small, makes a vital contribution to saving lives.
2-3 Heathgate Place (Legacy Manager, CCUK)
75-87 Agincourt Road
Phone: 020 7424 6626
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Anthony Nolan: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Anthony Nolan including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
|March 2020||March 2019|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org