Registered Charity Number: 1091779
Transformation Powerhouse is built on Christian principles to be a "Healing Centre", empowering and supporting women and teenage girls who have been victims of sexual abuse.
Transformation was set up by Mark and Gee Patchett and registered as both a charity and a social enterprise in April 2002, aiming to:
- Create a residential and extended community that will provide a caring, supportive, accepting family environment. Give victims a platform to talk about what happened to them when the police and Social Services were first informed of their abuse
- Provide a supportive and safe environment that will give victims the security they need so that they will no longer be fearful of their abuser or the consequences of speaking out.
- Offer support that so that they can be empowered to change the negative mindset they have accepted as “normal”.
- Mobilize the general public to demand a change in the way that victims are treated by agencies that should be working to help them.
Transformation Powerhouse will be a leading community facility that will demonstrate the power and love of God. All who come to us will be embraced and shown unconditional love as we walk side by side with them in their journey to wholeness. Our mandate is to ‘bring good news to the afflicted, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, and freedom to prisoners, …..to comfort all who mourn, ……to give them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, … and a garment of praise instead of despair’.
Our desire is to empower women and teenage girls who are broken through child sex abuse to see and reach their full potential, irrespective of their previous experiences.
33 Vicarage Lane
Phone: 020 8472 1800
Fax: 020 8552 9333
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Transformation Powerhouse: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 5 friends, including: