Poverty Release

Registered Charity Number: 1153709

0 friends.
Become a friend
  • Poverty Release profile image 1

Previous

Next

Poverty Release supports children and vulnerable adults. We support through the relief of poverty, sickness and distress, the advancement of education and the promotion and protection of good health among those in need of assistance. 90% of your donations goes to the charity work we do and the remaining 10% goes to raising more funds. All our workers and volunteers are passionate and work for free. The mission is simply to raise funds to fight global poverty. 

Contact Us

Poverty Release 7 Lambarde Avenue
London

SE9 3HF

Phone: 07429106048

http://www.povertyrelease.org

Poverty Release: Upgrade to a premium charity profile

 

  • a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
  • appearing higher up in our directory listings
  • Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
  • Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising

Complain about this page

Our Appeals

Educate Every Child

Poverty Release supports children and vulnerable adults. We support through the relief of poverty, s… More information »

See all appeals

Other Users Found These Links Useful

Find another charity Find a charity event

Friends and Fundraisers

Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.

Fundraise for us

Financial Information from CharityFinancials

August 2015 August 2014
Total Income £451 £453
Total Expenditure £591 £1,150

If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at editorial@charitychoice.co.uk