Registered Charity Number: 1048540
Lambeth Mencap are a voluntary organisation delivering support services and resources to adults living with and affected by learning disabilities in the local community within Lambeth as well as Southwark.
As an organisation we provide the following services
- Outreach Support Service. Providing support that is tailor made to meet each individual service users needs and wishes.
- Friends. Who run a range of social and recreational activities. Through listening to our service users we know what new opportunities they wish to experience as well as what old favourites they would like to do again. Why not take a look at the 'What's On' programme on our website.
- Activities for carers themselves
- Advice and information
We have developed and run two alternative day activity schemes.
- MAC, Multi Activity Centre. A learning environment that encourages service users to try out new activities and develop their skills in a friendly space. The varied programme of activities on offer has been developed by the service users.
- Shared Lives Activities. Local people open their homes to share their skills and interests. Their varied talents enable Lambeth Mencap to provide an exciting varied menu of activities.
43 Knights Hill
Phone: 020 8655 7719
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Lambeth Mencap: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Lambeth Mencap including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 1 friend:
|March 2015||March 2014|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at email@example.com