Registered Charity Number: 1147420
The Beyond Cancer Charity was established by a group of mainly African/Caribbean women three of whom were diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010. Other members of the group have experience of supporting close friends and family who have had a cancer diagnosis. A listening ear and budding support is primarily provided by these women who are able to use their experiences, understanding and empathy to offer support and encouragement to others.
How We Use Funds Raised
Funds raised by Beyond Cancer or donated to us are primarily gifted to cancer charities and the Beyond Cancer Special Wishes Programme. A small proportion of these funds are retained for the running of the charity.
How We Help
- We provide a listening ear to many women during their stages of cancer diagnosis and treatment
- We provide a holding hand for women attending hospital appointments
- We offer support to people at different stages of their recovery
- We provide support to those who have been affected by the diagnosis of a family member
Beyond Cancer Charity
Po Box 463
Beyond Cancer News
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Beyond Cancer: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 2 friends: