Autism. West Midlands
Registered Charity Number: 517077
Birmingham, West Midlands
There are more than half a million people in the UK living with autism, an invisible, misunderstood and lonely disability. 60,000 live in the West Midlands.
We are the leading charity in the West Midlands for people affected by autism. We exist to enable all people with autism, and those who love and care for them to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our passionate, expert staff and volunteers work across all age groups and abilities, providing direct support to people affected by autism.
What do we do?
• Support people with autism to live as independently as possible, in residential care, or in their own or the family home
• Provide activities and events and support for families, and an information helpline
• Help people with autism to find and keep a job
• Offer training for parents of children with autism, and the professionals who help them
….and much more!
Our vision is a world where all people on the autism spectrum have the specialist care and support they need to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives.
Autism, Supported living, Residential care for people with autism, Family support, Information helpline, Employment and student support
Autism. West Midlands
Phone: 0121 450 7580
Fax: 0121 450 7581
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Autism. West Midlands: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Autism. West Midlands including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.
|March 2016||March 2015|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org