Registered Charity Number: 1086143
- We are a drop-in centre for adults who are vulnerable through homelessness, mental ill-health, loneliness, social exclusion and severe poverty. We take a non-judgmental stance, offering warmth and opportunity to all. The focus of all our work is enabling clients to progress and move on in ways that are right for them.
- We run many activities at the centre. The Speak with My Voice project gives participants the chance to work with writers and musicians from Create Arts. The group create their own original work, combining words and music, which is then performed to other services users and staff.
- To promote mental and physical wellbeing and to raise awareness, we hold workshops on health topics such as Cancer Screening.
- Deptford Reach works in partnership with a wide range of other organisations. Some of whom hold vital weekly sessions at the centre such as a nurse, a benefits advisor and a weekly gardening group.
- We offer nutritious low-cost lunches plus free tea and soup throughout the day.
Phone: 020 8692 6548
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 2 friends: