MoonWalk London 2013
The MoonWalk is organised by Walk the Walk. This is a unique event as not only do all the participan
May 11 2013
May 12 2013
We need an army of volunteers at the Moonwalk London to support over 15,000 Walkers taking part in a Marathon or Half Marathon challenge in their fantastically decorated bras!
Help us promote breast cancer awareness by donating your time & skills to help raise money for Walk the Walk, a grant making charity.
- An upbeat, fun & challenging event.
- Different roles to choose from including: route marshals, directional team, awarding medals to walkers, cycle support, helping in WalkWear shop, handing out water plus many more!
- Be part of the original and only “MoonWalk” night power-walking marathon & half marathon.
- Put some excellent volunteering experience under your hat!
- Whether you are coming alone or with a group of friends we have a role to suit everybody!
Active & Health – Walking
Battersea Power Station, 188 Kirtling Street, London, SW8 5BN
Event Contact Details
Walk the Walk, Unit 6 Genesis Business Park , Albert Drive, Woking, Surrey. GU21 5RW