Apr 21 2013
Each year over 30,000 people take to the streets of London on a route that goes past some of the most famous sights of the capital - and by running for United Response this year, you could be a part of it.
2013 marks United Response’s 40th anniversary – what better year to run the London Marathon for us and help us celebrate? We offer the following outstanding package to runners in our 40th anniversary London Marathon team:
- The opportunity to visit a United Response service to find out more about our work and the cause you are supporting
- A luxury post-race reception at the 5* Dukes Hotel where you can meet friends and family, go for a shower, have a massage and enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea
- A London Marathon fundraising and training toolkit
- A United Response running vest
- Monthly newsletters with training tips and useful running facts
- A special London Marathon merchandise gift (if you hit your sponsorship target by the end of May!)
- Fundraising advice and support to help you meet your target
- Publicity support from our press and social media teams
Don't take our word for it...
Tony Lee, 2012 United Response London Marathon runner:
‘This has been an amazing experience and I thank the fundraising team at United Response, I couldn’t have asked for anything more.
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
Vantage House , 1 Weir Road, London, London (Greater London). SW19 8UX
020 8246 5202