Tiger conservation and awareness in India - supporting communities and forest staff.
Registered Charity Number: 1117234
Tiger Awareness is a U.K. registered, non-profit making charity, founded in 1998 to raise awareness of the plight of Tiger numbers in the wild. Tiger Awareness raises funds to support at ground level in India; working with local villages/communities and forest staff in forest areas. The funds provide essential assistance with nature education, awareness, medical, training, equipment, and assistance with man-animal conflict - to conserve forests and Tiger habitat in the wild.
11 Cheney Road
Phone: 0116 276 1221
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Tiger Awareness: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile