Tiger conservation and awareness in India - supporting communities and forest staff.
Registered Charity Number: 1117234
Tiger Awareness is a U.K. registered, non-profit making charity, founded in 1998 to raise awareness of the plight of Tiger numbers in the wild. Tiger Awareness raises funds to support at ground level in India; working with local villages/communities and forest staff in forest areas. The funds provide essential assistance with nature education, awareness, medical, training, equipment, and assistance with man-animal conflict - to conserve forests and Tiger habitat in the wild.
Phone: 0116 276 1221
Tiger Awareness News
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Animals - Endangered Animals & Wildlife Conservation
- Children & Youth - Education & Training
- Children & Youth - Overseas
- Community - Supported Living
- Culture & Heritage - Urban or Rural Conservation
- Education & Training - Special Educational Needs
- Environment - Wildlife Conservation
- Overseas Aid - Children Overseas
- Overseas Aid - Development
- Overseas Aid - Education
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 2 friends: