Increasing legacy gifts by 1% could raise over £100m a year for charities
The latest annual Legacy Trends report published by Smee & Ford examines what’s happening in the legacy market today, the importance of legacy fundraising and what charities can do to optimise your legacy potential...
Are you mis-using your Google Grant?
Latest blog posts
3 ways to be an exceptional trustee
Individuals give up their time to become a trustee, bringing with them experience from their own careers as well as...
5 essential tips for charity fundraisers: part 3/4
In celebration of its 20th anniversary, the International Fundraising Consultancy (IFC) shares the third installment...
More from The Fundraiser
Analysis43% of charities report a decline in total income
Ask the Experts5 essential tips for charity fundraisers: part 3/4
Case StudiesBattersea's journey to brand revitalisation
- Charity profile >The Oxfam debate: What is the price of transparency?
From the IOF6 questions to ask when selecting a Will-writing partner for your charity
How To Guides3 ways to be an exceptional trustee
InterviewsIn conversation with Sue Baker OBE, Global Director of Time to Change
OpinionHow to work with your trustee board to achieve fundraising success
ReviewsFundraisers & Facebook: 5 creative tips for marketing your charity
Special FocusLegacies provide 1/4 of all fundraised income for top charities
Training & EventsGDPR is here – but what’s next?
Trends & Research5 essential tips for charity fundraisers: part 3/4
VideoA fundraiser’s practical guide to delivering engaging training
- 3 ways to be an exceptional trustee
- 6 tips for a successful telephone campaign
- Why do charities struggle with tech – and where can they get inspiration?
- NSPCC: how to effectively measure your legacy activity
- 4 ways to keep your donors engaged during economically uncertain times
- 5 essential tips for charity fundraisers: part 2/4
- V&A: 4 ways to boost your legacy fundraising
- 3 TED talks to elevate your fundraising game
- 5 essential tips for charity fundraisers: part 1/4
- 4 ways to build a successful legacy proposition