Number of charitable estates declined by 12% in 2019
According to Smee & Ford's latest Legacy Trends report the number of charitable estates has declined by 4,500 (12%) in 2019 and nearly every causal area has been affected by the drop.
Top 100 UK Fundraising Charities Spotlight
Latest blog posts
How UK charities are being proactive over the summer
The summer period is a real opportunity for charities to take stock whilst running some engaging fundraisers to keep...
Why charities are only as strong as their weakest ties
During lockdown many of the myths surrounding flexible home working have been busted and the fundraising profession...
More from The Fundraiser
AnalysisGaming for good – how charities are finding fundraising success in the gaming industry
Ask the ExpertsFree Webinar: Fundraising in the time of COVID-19
Case StudiesHow UK charities are being proactive over the summer
- Charity profile >Using organisational agility to meet big challenges and succeed
From the IOF6 questions to ask when selecting a Will-writing partner for your charity
How To GuidesThe rise of gamification for charity donations
InterviewsPeople power: how to harness public awareness to effect change
OpinionWhy charities are only as strong as their weakest ties
ReviewsWhat did we learn at Future Fundraising 2020?
Special FocusAppeal from Patron Dame Julie Walters helps save Warley Woods Trust
Training & EventsFree Webinar: Fundraising in the time of COVID-19
Trends & ResearchNumber of UK charities closing quadrupled after last recession—a warning for COVID-19
VideoAppeal from Patron Dame Julie Walters helps save Warley Woods Trust
- The rise of gamification for charity donations
- How to evoke nostalgia in your legacy campaign
- Why the summer season is the ideal time to launch an SMS donation campaign
- 11 tips and tricks for charities to make the most of lockdown easing
- What to focus on now to increase fundraising momentum
- How to make social media work for your charity
- How charities are receiving increased donations during the pandemic
- Calling all fundraisers! Have you taken part in the #twopointsixchallenge yet?
- How to keep calm and carry on fundraising
- Charities rising to the digital challenge due to coronavirus