BUPA Great Birmingham Run
Run for your Hospice
Oct 18 2015
In 2013 over 140 people ran the Great Birmingham Run in support of Birmingham St Mary's Hospice.
If you are feeling inspired to take on a running challenge this year then why not choose the Great Birmingham Run and become part of the Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice team?
The Great Birmingham Run takes place on Sunday 19th October and is a 13.1 mile half marathon around the city. Open to runners of all levels and experience once you’ve joined our team we will provide you with training and fundraising support along the way. Our support package includes:
- A sponsorship form and information on using online sponsorship tools
- A Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice running vest
- Unlimited support from a dedicated Fundraising team member
- Ongoing training information and advice
- Hundreds of fundraising tips and ideas to help smash your fundraising target
- A dedicated cheering point along the half marathon course
- Post-race reception with refreshments near the finish line
Dozens of people have already signed up and we would love you to join them. Simply CLICK HERE to register your place online. Once you’ve done that make contact with us on 0121 472 1191 or by EMAIL to receive your support pack.
So get your running shoes on and do something amazing to support those living with a terminal illness in your local area.
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
176 Raddlebarn Road , Selly Park, Birmingham, West Midlands. B29 7DA
0121 472 1191