Supporting deafblind people to live, learn and thrive
Registered Charity Number: 1076497
Sense International is one of the leading organisations that supports children and adults with deafblindness and complex sensory impairments across a range of often resource poor countries: India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Peru and Romania.
By working with a variety of partners, we are able to support people with deafblindness, and their families, to communicate and learn skills for living, as well as receive an education and vocational training. By advocating for government policies and legal frameworks to recognise deafblindness, we can ensure the voices of people with deafblindness are heard within their counties and communities – and enable them to thrive.
101 Pentonville Road
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Sense International: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile