Sailors’ Society Wilderness Challenge 2013
Go Wild for the Sailors’ Society!
Sep 22 2013
We’re looking for teams of four to test their physical and fundraising abilities for the Sailors’ Society.
Set in the heart of the Cairngorms, this exhilarating event will take you through areas of outstanding beauty as you:
• mountain bike 50km through the stunning Cairngorm scenery
• canoe 3km on one of the park’s most beautiful lochs
• walk the ascent of Meall a Bhuachaille (810 m) from Glenmore Lodge
After the challenges of the day, relax with a rewarding Prize Giving Dinner at the top of Cairngorm Mountain. Trophies will be awarded to the winning teams and participants will get the chance to sample Scotland’s famous whisky!
Why take part?
• great networking & team building opportunities
• raise money for a relevant charity
• be inspired by Scotland’s most accessible wild place
• great fun!
What we ask of you
We ask teams to pledge to raise a minimum of £2,200 for the charity.
We’ll give you fundraising tips to help you reach and beat your target!
Funds raised will go towards our work supporting merchant seafarers worldwide.
For more information contact Vicky Macleod on:
+44 (0)23 8051 5959 or e-mail: email@example.com
Active & Health – Triathlon
Event Contact Details
350 Shirley Road , Southampton, Hampshire. SO15 3HY
023 8051 5950