Chase the Dawn
Sep 09 2017
Set off from London at dusk, and arrive at the seaside at dawn. A classic mountain bike off-road event... with a twist – it takes place at night. Expect muddy woodlands, rocky paths, speedy single tracks, steep inclines and descents into darkness.
This thrilling 75-mile adventure will see you set off from London at dusk and arrive at the seaside by sunrise. It's no ride in the park, but it's fun!
Remember, through every pedal and every mile, there’s light at the end of the tunnel – a beautiful sunrise and sea-view. But more importantly, you’ll be bursting with pride, because taking part is not only a great achievement; it also raises money for Mencap.
You’ll be helping us support people with a learning disability, and their families, to take on huge challenges of their own.
- 75 mile off-road night ride from London to Brighton
- Classic ride with a twist - unique & exciting
- Ideal for individuals, couples, groups of friends & work colleagues
Sign up to Mencap's very first off-road night ride and you’ll have access to:
- a fully signposted and marshalled route
- mechanical support throughout the ride
- a PDF route map
- a downloadable GPX file of the route
- training guidelines with expert fundraising tips and advice
- refreshments along the route
- slap-up breakfast on the beach
- shiny medal to mark your achievement!
You'll be bursting with pride, because taking part is not only a great achievement; it also raises money for Mencap. You'll be helping support people with a learning disability and their families.
Active & Health – Cycling
London, London (Greater London),