The Big Half
Try out this new half marathon from the organizers of the Virgin Money London Marathon
Apr 04 2018
Sunday 4th March 2018
From the organisers of the Virgin Money London Marathon, The Big Half course gives runners a taster of the official London Marathon course just weeks ahead of the event. Passing some of London's most iconic landmarks, runners will cover 13 miles starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich.
The Big Half is a new one day festival centred around the half marathon distance, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London.
Join Team PCRC in this exciting new event and help us fund research to improve survival and quality of life of men with advanced prostate cancer!
How to apply
If you are interested in taking one of our charity places you can register now for a fee of just £20! For each charity place there is a target to raise £250 for Prostate Cancer Research Centre.
If you have your own place for this event we would still love to have you on the team, there is no fundraising requirement we just ask that you raise as much as you can to support us funding research towards a life without Prostate Cancer. Just send us an email and we will get you started on your fundraising journey.
How we will support you
- We will provide you with a step by step guide to fundraising including a pack with hints, tips and ideas.
- Your very own PCRC technical t-shirt or vest
- Weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional, Graeme Hilditch along with a training plan.
- Supporter merchandise such as t-shirts, wristbands, clappers for all your family and friends who will be there on the day so you have your very own PCRC team
- Our ongoing help and support with training and fundraising from the moment you join the team.
For further information
Please contact a member of the Events Team on 0207 735 5446 or send us an email
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
Britannia House , 7 Trinity Street, London, London (Greater London). SE1 1DB
0203 735 5448