Reebok Spartan Race 2017
The world's biggest obstacle race for the Prostate Cancer Research Centre
The Reebok Spartan Race is the world's biggest obstacle event suitable for people of any age and fitness ability. Held throughout the year in various locations across the UK, the Spartan Race provides everyone with the opportunity to test their endurance and determination with the gruelling challenges and obstacles.
You can chose from different Spartan races depending on your own level of fitness, what you would like to achieve and how difficult you would like to make it.
Spartan Sprint - 3+ miles and 20+ obstacles
Spartan Super - 8+ miles and 25+ obstacles
Spartan Beast - 12+ miles and 35+ obstacles
Dates for 2017
||2nd September 2017
||3rd September 2017
||30th September 2017
||1st October 2017
How to apply
Fill out the booking form. For each charity place there is a registration fee of £35 and a target to raise £200 for Prostate Cancer Research Centre. Registration and sponsorship is the same for each event.
How we will support you
- We will provide you with a step by step guide to fundraising including a pack with hints, tips and ideas.
- Your very own PCRC technical t-shirt or vest
- Weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional, Graeme Hilditch, along with a training plan.
- Supporter merchandise such as t-shirts, wristbands and clappers for all your family and friends who will be there on the day so you have your very own PCRC team
- Our ongoing help and support with training and fundraising from the moment you join the team.
For further information
Please contact a member of the Events Team on 0207 848 7546 or send us an email. You can also visit the Spartan website at http://www.spartanrace.uk/
Active & Health – Extreme sports
Event Contact Details
, 7 Trinity Street, London, London (Greater London). SE1 1DP
0203 735 5448
Complain about this page