London to Windsor Cycle
Cyle through the beautiful villages of the Thames Valley
Sep 03 2017
3rd September 2017
Starting in Richmond Green, this late summer cycle takes you through the pretty villages of the Thames Valley all the way to Alexandra Gardens in Windsor. You can take part in a 55 and 37 mile on the road route, or a shorter 29 mile route that includes some towpaths. The short route has a family friendly option, allowing you to cycle through Windsor Great Park to the finish. At the finish, you'll find everything you need to celebrate by the river - food, beer, music, and even a sports massage.
How do I sign up?
Entries cost £20.00 and you can book your place by filling out the registration form online.
How much do I need to raise?
There isn't a fundraising target set we just ask that you contribute or raise as much as possible to support the Prostate Cancer Research Centre
How we will support you
- You will receive a step by step guide to fundraising including a pack with hints, tips and ideas.
- Your very own PCRC technical t-shirt or vest with your name so the crowds can cheer your name.
- Weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional, Graeme Hilditch, along with a training plan.
- Supporter merchandise such as t-shirts, wristbands and clappers for all your family and friends who will be there on the day so you have your very own PCRC team.
- Our ongoing help and support with training and fundraising from the moment you join the team.
For further information
Visit the Bike Events website or contact a member of our events team on 0203 735 5446
Active & Health – Cycling
Event Contact Details
Britannia House , 7 Trinity Street, London, London (Greater London). SE1 1DB
0203 735 5448