Registered Charity Number: 1169872
Matthew’s Hub is a non-profit charity that provides a support service for people age 16 with Asperger’s Syndrome & high functioning Autism in Hull and East Yorkshire.
We are dedicated to promoting acceptance, independence and inclusion for autistic individuals. By using a person-centred approach and promoting independence, we support autistic people without a learning disability to maximise their potential in all aspects of their lives.
Phone: 01482 221028
Matthew's Hub: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile