Registered Charity Number: 700396
Appeal location: Nationwide
Required Dates and Days
Needed for Oct 2018 - Oct 2019
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Kidney Wales Foundation
We have committess throughout Wales that would like very much for you to be a part. Our volunteers include: retirees, students, homemakers, accountants, photographers. They keep Kidney Wales Foundation on the cutting edge of developments, supporting patients and community needs.
If you are looking for bite-sized, occasional volunteering opportunities, we have events such as the Cardiff 10K Race, Walk for Life, Invncbl, gourmet evenings and football matches.
By giving a little time to help kidney patients and their families you can:
- Make a difference to a kidney patientís life.
- Improve your contacts and circle of friends.
- Use your life experiences to help people in your community.
- Gain valuable employment experience, that you can use to get a job.
- Develop your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Improve your CV.
To apply you need to contact us directly for our volunteering form or you can send us your CV together with a covering letter and we will get in touch with you.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan (Cardiff), CF5 6SF
If you would like to fulfil this request, please contact Danielle Jones at the charity directly: 02920343940 or firstname.lastname@example.org