No bears will be hurt in this campaign!
Jul 13 2013
Jul 28 2013
Thinking of holding a BBQ this summer? Then why not turn it in to a Bear-B-Q? Gather your friends together or use it as an opportunity to organise a special event to raise money for our wounded heroes.
Why not bear your lilywhite legs, pop a beef burger on the bearbecue and join in the fun this July by holding a ‘Bear-B-Q’.
Whatever you do, make your summer BBQ a brilliant opportunity to put the fun into fundraising!
Here are some ideas of where you could hold your event:
- A summer get together with work colleagues
- At a social event at a pub, bar or social club with other entertainment
- A local fun day
- Community event
- Celebrate end of term at school
- At a gathering of friends – why not hold a re-union
- Hold a BBQ as part of an existing event or put on a dedicated fundraising event
Once you have registered, we will keep you up to date with a monthly email which includes hints, tips and recipes.
Click here to register: http://services.helpforheroes.org.uk/forms/bear-b-q-registration
Leisure – Fun Days