Hi all. My name is Pol and I work as a tree surgeon in London, UK. The company which is my current employer is called Fantastic Gardeners. We specialise in all kinds of operations related to garden work. As an arborist in London it is my duty to help people by pruning, shaping or removing their trees.
Pruning jobs are the most requested both for health and safety reasons. Trees need regular removal of old or dead branches to grow better and stronger. On the other hand the old and dead branches can become a threat to locals during heavy winds or rainfalls. All in all itís a services which always brings two benefits.
Iím proud to say we make London a more beautiful place by shaping crowns of trees on different properties. We also do high reduction if needed. When all the trees in the neighbourhood are properly maintained you are bound to notice the beauty.
Of course we wouldnít be real tree surgeons if we didnít do tree removals when needed.
My Favourite Charities
- Teacher Scientist Network (TSN) More
- Emmaus UK More
- Catholic Institute For International Relations More
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Trust Fund More
- Columban Missionaries More
- Children in Distress UK More
- Penrith Mountain Rescue Team More
- Latin Link More
- Forest of Avon Trust More
- Saltburn Animal Rescue Association More
- Leonard Cheshire Disability More
- Acorns Children's Hospice, West Midlands More
- Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust (ABCT) More
- Sutton Association for the Blind More
- Kids in Asia2 More
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association More
- Gingerbread More
- The Lullaby Trust More
- Tigers Sport & Education Trust More
- Dyslexia Scotland More
- Age UK Suffolk More
- Canine Concern Scotland Trust (Incorporating Therapet) More
- Concern Worldwide More
- The Salvation Army - United Kingdom with the Republic of Ireland More
- Safe Child Thailand More
- Holy Trinity Monastery More
- The National Benevolent Charity More
- Langdale and Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team More
- Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support More
- BLIND VETERANS UK More
- Leicester Print Workshop Studios And Resource More
- Marie Curie More
- Shooting Star Chase More
- ORBIS UK More
- Sylva Foundation More
- East Anglian Air Ambulance More
- Powerful Information More
- Medical Research Scotland More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Pol.