To improve confidence and self-esteem of people from the African Community living in Midland through a programme of skills and learning in order to increase employment opportunities reducing the number of people living on benefits.
- 1. To engage 30 new learners from the African community in Birmingham to participate in a pre-employment programme which will enable them to improve their confidence and skills to enable them to gain employment
- 2. To enable learners to improve their skills and employability through gaining qualifications in Health & Safety at work, Fire Safety, Food Hygiene, child minding and ICT
- 3. To improve employment opportunities for 30 learners by supporting them through CV writing, Job search, interview skills and motivation
- 4. To work in partnership with agencies to ensure our learners have the support they need to gain new qualifications and skills
- 5. To work with a NextStep Contract holder to provide careers information, advice and guidance
- 6. To record and monitor how our learners progress and achieve their goals and ensure they progress into other learning opportunities and employment
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Christian.