May 25 2013
'Running Crazy' have become famous for taking UK runners abroad to compete in some of the best races in Europe and beyond. We thought it was about time we introduced a UK race to offer our runners (and indeed those from other countries).
After the massive success of the 2012 Olympics we took a close look at the 'Egdon Heath Easy 10K' in Weymouth, and thought it was the perfect choice. A well organised event over a flat and fast course, good hotel accommodation nearby, the pedigree of an Olympic venue, and a nightlife second to none in this part of the world, we feel it will become a firm favourite. Our 'Running Crazy' formula works well here. What is more it is over a bank holiday weekend.
What is included:-
• Met and returned to Weymouth's Railway Station
• Transfer to hotel
• Alternatively Free Car Parking
• Conveniently located good class hotel accommodation
• Race Entry
• Race particulars collected
• Course briefing and race number delivered
• Carbo-loading meal night before (Optional and cash on night)
• Race Support
• Spectator Support
• Photos, Videos of you in race action
• Race DVD (Optional)
• After-Race Party and visit to some of Weymouth's best nightspots
• Services of 'Running Crazy' representative
This is a flat and fast course with a smaller loop being completed before a second larger circuit. Personal Bests are possible here and whilst the field is likely to be of a reasonable size there is still chance to get moving!
Active & Health > Running