Trans Pennine Challenge: Manchester to Sheffield
Walk or run the Trans Pennine Trail for the charity of your choice
Jun 22 2013
Jun 23 2013
The brand new launch of the Trans Pennine Challenge is here. Take on this historic 100km trail as an ultra marathon run, or endurance walk, amid some of the best surroundings that Britain has to offer. Through the Pennines and via the Peak District National Park, what better environment to take on a challenge as epic as this! One that's fully supported, and in aid of a charity of your choice - make 2013 a year to remember, and a year to make a difference.
- 100km & 50km options - 2 options available, choose your distance.
- Walk it - take on as an endurance walk, or mix in with jogging.
- Run it - as an ultra marathon, there's records to be set!
- Teams - group together and go for it! Teams of 5 or more get free kit.
- Individuals - be fully supported & meet other challengers en route.
- Fundraise - for a charity of your choice! Make a real difference.
Set to raise over £1 million for UK charities - do something special in 2013 for yourself and to help others - it's Your Challenge, Your Way, for Your Charity!
- Covered rest / snack stops every 12.5km
- Hot food provided en-route
- Fully signed route + maps + GPS
- Pace walkers, medics, physios, massage
- Separate start time & menu for runners
- Fundraising pledge - for your charity
- Full training and fundraising advice
- Training walks to help you prepare
Active & Health > Walking