The Manchester Half Marathon
Oct 16 2016
Manchester Half Marathon 16th October 2016
If you only enter one half marathon next year ,make it the Manchester Half Marathon.
- One of the flattest and fastest around. Only 41m of elevation gain and a 2 mile + finishing straight, we expect to see some very fast times here.
- Fully closed road event on wide, open roads with superb marshals all along the route.
- 5 drink stations along the route at miles 3,5,7,9 & 11.
- Brought to you by the organising team behind the double award winning UK’s Best Marathon – Xtra Mile Events.
- The on-course support will be outstanding – we have great links with the communities on the route and they know how to support runners.
- Race village at Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club with their amazing facilities.
- You will get a huge medal
- Finisher T-shirt with the usual very cool design – it is Manchester!
- Great spectating along the course – use the Metrolink to watch at up to 7 points along the course.
- Corporate team competition will be available.
- Great opportunity to raise funds for your favourite charity.
- Fantastic finish line experience with great goodies! We are pulling out all the stops to make this the UK’s Best Half Marathon so enter now to secure your place on the start line.
Active & Health > Running
Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Rd, Manchester . M16 0PX