Where will YOU hold yours?
Jun 01 2013
Aug 31 2013
Help Breast Cancer Care support people living with breast cancer!
Catch up with cake
A Strawberry Tea is a fun and easy way to support us. Simply get together with friends and family, buy or bake the cakes, add some strawberries, put the kettle on and away you go!
It's the perfect excuse to catch up with old friends and tuck into delicious treats while raising money for a great cause. And it doesn’t matter if you raise £20 or £200 because every penny will help us continue to support anyone affected by breast cancer.
Where will you hold yours?
- At home – invite friends and family over for a cuppa and a cake. You can print off extra invitations from our resources page so you can invite the neighbours too. Download your Strawberry Tea resources.
- At work – hold a bake-off to jazz up your tea break. Check our Recipes section for delicious ideas.
- At your sports club – serve a Strawberry Tea in the club house. If you’ve held one before, share your best ideas in the Tops tips section.
- In your craft group – create items to sell or raffle at your Strawberry Tea. There are a couple of patterns to start you off in the section For your event.
- At school – children love an excuse to get messy, so get them baking or making. Head to our schools page for plenty of ideas and resources for schools.
If you have any questions about Strawberry Tea, or would prefer to sign up over the phone, please call 0870 164 9422.
Auctions & Sales > Cake Sales