South Coast Challenge 2016
Run, Jog or Walk the South Coast Challenge for Charity
Aug 27 2016
Aug 28 2016
When: 27-28 August
Where: Start Eastbourne
Distance: 50km or 100km
Our latest Ultra Challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery. An Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, on through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. Brighton, Devils Dyke, stunning views, ups & downs, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and the welcome finish line beyond.
Most will walk, some will jog parts, quite a a few will run it as a full on ultramatrathon. However you take it on - you'll be fully supported all the way by our team - and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement. Push yourself in 2016 - join us!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU - 24 to 33 hours (max)
- RUN IT or JOG IT! - as a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- Eastbourne start - Brighton mid point - Arundel finish
- 100km route & 1,500 metres ascent.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 50km options available - Eastbourne to Brighton, or Brighton to Arundel
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks at covered rest stops
- Saturday 27 August start - choose your start time
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage and more!
- Shuttle buses to stations - good London train links
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice - over 400 involved
Launch Offer- 70% off for first 500 sign ups - just 100 left!
Registration is open and you can sign up online today
100km - normal Reg Fee £69, NOW £20 + fundraising target your charity
50km - normal Reg Fee £49, Now £15 + fundraising target for your charity
PLUS - a FREE designer Challenge technical t-shirt, worth £20!
Active & Health > Running