Sheffield Half Marathon 2013
May 12 2013
The SIG Insulations Sheffield Half Marathon and Sheffield's Great Fun Run is one of the biggest mass participation running events in Sheffield’s sporting calendar. The route takes in some of the city centre landmarks and has roads lined with enthusiastic spectators to support elite, club and local runners.
To make sure you are fully prepared for the SIG Insulations Sheffield Half Marathon and Sheffield's Great Fun Run we have put together some key information to ensure your day run as smoothly as possible.
- Runners with a number don't need to register on the day.
- After 8.45am access to the track from outside the stadium will be via Y Gate.
- Others should take up positions according to their anticipated early race pace, in the time zones indicated.
- Number must be worn on the vest front. Number must not be cut down or altered (This is a UKA rule).
- The registration desk will be open at Don Valley Stadium, door K, on Saturday (3–5pm) and Sunday (from 7am) for number collection and late fun run entries.
- The race will start at 9am.
Active & Health > Running