Run Morocco for Charity 2014
Nov 10 2014
Nov 16 2014
Sign up for Run Morocco and run 100km in 4 days - the equivalent of 4 half marathons! This run of a lifetime sets off close to the SaharaDesert and winds through the Atlas Mountains. Discover the dramatic and breathtaking scenery of Morocco through the landscapes of some of the most epic films ever made including Lawrence of Arabia and Raiders of the Lost Arc. Finish in the imperial city of Marrakech with its bustling central square and exotic traditions. Sign up to Run Morocco for charity and do something extraordinary in 2014!
- Run 4 half marathons in 4 days!
- Discover the landscape of Lawrence of Arabia
- Visit the World Heritage Site of Aït Benhaddou
- Explore the spectacular Atlas Mountains & local Berber hamlets
- Finish in the exotic city of Marrakesh
Click here to find out more and to register
If you've got a place come back here and fundraise for a charity using Charity Choice!
Active & Health > Running
Morocco , , Non-Geographical