London to Cambridge Challenge
Run, Jog or Walk the London to Cambridge Challenge for charity
Jul 02 2016
Jul 03 2016
When: 2 - 3 July 2016
Where: Start in London
Distance: 50km or 100km
The Challenge starts near the Olympic Park and heads up the fascinating Lea Valley - past locks, parkland and wetlands. Whether you take on your challenge as a walk , jog, or run, you'll receive full support & great hospitality every step of the way and you can do it for a charity of your choice. There's a tremendous sense of achievement when the finish line is crossed and you reflect on how you went that extra mile!
Push youreslf in 2016 - with some training and determination you'll be amazed at what you can achieve. Join us!
- WALK it at a pace that suits you.
- Day & night - continuous Challenge. 24-33hr target
- RUN or JOG as a fully supported Ultra Marathon
- 100km Challenge & 50km half Challenge options
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 'Relay Team' option for the 100km
- FREE food, drinks & snacks en route & at finish
- Pace walkers, physios, massage & medics
- Finishers T-shirt, medal and a glass of bubbly!
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR choice - 500 involved
Active & Health > Running