London to Brighton Challenge
Run, Jog or Walk the London to Brighton Challenge for Charity
May 28 2016
May 29 2016
When: 28/29 May 2016
Where: Richmond, London to Brighton
One of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and nearly 500 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination and stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable - the journey is unforgettable and one of self discovery. We' ll support you all the way to the finish line, and it might be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had for years!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU - 24+ hours
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a fully supported ultra marathon
- Varied 100km route. Fully signed - 60% off road.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 1st & 2nd Half Challenge options (56km & 44km)
- Richmond on Thames start - Brighton Race Course finish
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en route at rest stops
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics and more!
- 100km Runners Trophy - record is 9 hrs 12 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice.
Active & Health > Running
Richmond, City of London, London (Greater London)