London 2 Brighton Challenge 2014
100KM. WALK IT, JOG IT, or RUN IT. YOUR CHALLENGE. YOUR WAY!
May 24 2014
May 25 2014
The London to Brighton Challenge is one of the UK’s greatest endurance events. Most will walk the 100km; some will jog it, and many will run it as an ultra-marathon.
However you take it on, it’s a test of determination and stamina. It’s real, no gimmicks, rewarding and is achievable!
- Walk It! - at a pace that suits you
- Run /Jog it! - An epic Ultra Marathon
- 100 km or 56 'half-way' challenge options
- Join as an individual - with support all the way!
- Join as a team - take it on together
- Fundraise for ANY charity of YOUR CHOICE
- Teams of 5+, free technical t-shirts for each!
- Marquee rest stops every ~12.5 km
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, masseuses, medics
- Pre event training walks
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Click here to find out more and to register http://www.london2brightonchallenge.com/
If you've got a place in the race, come back here and fundraise for a charity using Charity Choice!
Active & Health > Running