Harmony Geneva Marathon
Run the Geneva Marathon for Charity
May 07 2016
May 08 2016
The Harmony Geneva Marathon for Unicef, is not only the most picturesque city marathon in Europe, itís also one of the fastest. Nestled between the shores of lake Geneva and snow-capped peaks of the Alps and Jura mountains, a flat course and perfect running conditions helped more than 50% of 2015ís runners set a personal best time.
Runners from more than 120 global destinations took part in 2015ís event, and with Geneva receiving the prestigious World Travel Award, best European city-break destination for the second consecutive year, now is the time to think about signing up for one of the most popular marathon weekends on the continent.
Since 2010, the organisation has worked in close partnership with Unicef to help build water pumps around the world. By participating in the Harmony Geneva Marathon for Unicef you will help save lives!
Eight races for everyone, from expert runners to beginners, held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th May 2016:
- Junior Races (1-5km, 6 to 15 years)
- La Genevoise (6km for women aged 14+)
- 10km (night race, aged 16+)
- 10km Walking & Nordic Walking (night race)
- Half Marathon (21.095km, aged 17+)
- Wheelchair race (21.095km, aged 18+)
- Marathon (42.195km, aged 18+)
- Relay Marathon (in team of 4 to 6 people, aged 14+)
Active & Health > Running