Eden Project Marathon and Half Marathon 2014
Oct 19 2014
Run the Eden Project Marathon for charity!
Featuring multi-terrain courses around Eden, the races follow a challenging route through areas of spectacular mining heritage and beautiful countryside landscapes, and feature:
- water stations every 3 miles and SIS Isotonic drinks at Mile 7 and 21
- changing and supervised storage facilities
- physiotherapists in attendance for post-race massage
- chip timing
- cash prizes for race winners and prizes for category winners
- themed medal, t-shirt and pasty for all finishers
- runners' pasta party at Eden from 6pm on Saturday 18 October 2014.
Active & Health > Running
, Cornwall & The Scilly Isles. PL24 2SG