Christmas Jumper Day 2013
Join The Woolly Revolution!
Dec 13 2013
Make the world better with a sweater on Friday 13 December by wearing a Christmas jumper for the day and giving £1 or more to Save the Children.
Taking part is easy
- Sign up for your free fundraising kit by visiting: https://secure.savethechildren.org.uk/events/unpaid/jumpersDay
- Tell everyone! Get colleagues, friends and family to join in.
- Buy, borrow or decorate your own Christmas jumper.
- Wear your woolly on Friday 13 December.
- Donate £1 or more to Save the Children.
Have a woolly fun day at work
Get everyone at work to show some good wool by wearing festive sweaters and raising money together. Or split into teams and compete to see who can reach the highest total.
Fashion your own jumper
Sweater style knows no limits, so why not get creative and decorate your own glitzy knitwear with tinsel, stars, baubles and snowflakes?
Sign up now and Save The Children will send you top tips and ideas for decorating your own jumper.
Hit the high street
You can now choose from a stylish range of specially designed John Lewis Christmas knitwear available in stores from 21 October. £25 from the sale of each jumper will generously be donated to Save the Children.
See stores or shop online at johnlewis.com
In the Workplace > Dress Down %2f Fancy Dress Day