British Red Cross - Snowdon Trek
Jul 05 2014
Team Red Cross take on Snowdon
Take on this fantastic 10 mile trek to the summit of the highest mountain peak in England and Wales.
Enjoy a challenging day of hiking with Team Red Cross along one of the most popular routes to the top of this mountain - the Llanberis Trail. This is an exclusive Red Cross event and a fantastic opportunity to take in a beautiful and rugged landscape. You will discover the unique bio-diversity of plants and animals along the route and stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and Northern Wales.
SPECIAL OFFER - Register now and sign up a friend for free! To redeem the free place, call the Events Team on 0844 412 2877. Please note: This offer does not include sponsorship. We ask that each participant raise £100. Offer ends 2nd July.
This trek features:
- a full briefing before the event
- safe supported route with full training and fundraising support included
- a celebration party when you complete your descent.
Why trek with Team Red Cross?
By trekking with Team red Cross you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will also receive:
- dedicated support including training plans and nutritional advice
- a fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a British Red Cross t-shirt for those who reach £200 with their fundraising
- Professional one-to-one help.
Date:5 July 2014
Registration fee: £10
Sponsorship target: £100
Address:Electric Mountain Visitor Centre, Llanberis, Gwynedd, LL55 4UR
Walks and treks
Telephone: 0844 412 2877
Active & Health > Mountain Climbing