"ECN Diversity and Changing Lives"
ECN is a registered Charity and Company that aims to relieve poverty among disadvantaged groups including refugees and migrants by the provision of information, advice and guidance on welfare benefits, housing, immigration, education and training, health related issues such mental health and conduct research as necessary.
Our strategic vision is to be the leading organisation in advancing the social integration of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in the UK and Europe by:
- becoming a leading organisation that facilitates, advances and supports the full economic, social and cultural integration of migrants.
- becoming a leading organisation that advocates and lobby on their behalf so that their problems are understood and action is taken to address these.
- narrowing the gap between neglected and socially excluded people who are mainly from the Eastern Europe, Ukrainian, Russian communities.
- work in partnership with our stakeholders;
- actively work with grass root organisations, statutory and voluntary organisations, education institutions and government department for the benefit of our service users.
- demonstrate openness, helpfulness, and professionalism;
- undertake research to identify the needs of our community;
- raise awareness of the needs and aspirations of our targeted group;
- achieve real excellence for ourselves and our clients.
- INDEPENDENT: We will always act in the interests of our clients, without influence from any outside bodies
- IMPARTIAL: We don't judge our clients or make any assumptions about them. Our service is open to all Eastern Europe, Ukrainian and Russian communities in general and Bulgarian in particular, and we treat everyone equally
- CONFIDENTIAL : We won't pass on anything a client tells us - or even the fact that they have visited us - without their permission