Scottish Half Marathon of Cystic Fibrosis
Sep 06 2014
This brand new event offers a fast and flat course, the perfect route to reach a personal best!
- Location: Scotland
- Date: Saturday, September 06, 2014
You’ll run along the breathtaking East Lothian's iconic GolfCoast, providing a beautiful, scenic backdrop to your run before finishing your final furlong at the Musselburgh Racecourse, Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
You can even run in the Duo Challenge, meaning you split the distance and run with a friend – the hard part will be deciding who gets to take the glory at the finish!
Here's how you can be part of Team CF at the 2014 Scottish Half Marathon:
- Entries for 2014 are now open, so book your place then let us know you'll use your place to raise what you can for us!
- Apply for a guaranteed charity place in return for a minimum sponsorship pledge of £250. This pledge is per half marathon place so as an individual, or between the two of you if you’re taking on the Duo Challenge.
However you get a place, we'll provide you with loads of support and encouragement through your marathon journey including:
• Team CF running top
• Fundraising pack
• Online training zone
• E-newsletters and newsletters
• Private Facebook runners group to share training & fundraising ideas
Run with Team CF and help us make a difference for over 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
If you want more information please call 0300 373 1100 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Active & Health – Running
East Lothian , eh21 7rg
Event Contact Details
0300 373 1100