Royal Parks Half Marathon 2016 - Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Oct 09 2016
Taking in four Royal Parks and spectacular views of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Marble Arch and the Royal Albert Hall, this highly acclaimed event offers a stunning route
Thousands of supporters line the way as you run or walk with us amidst the autumn fall.
Here's how you can join us 2016:
1. We have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise £400.
2. If you have your own place via the ballot please use it to run for us and raise what you can!
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Race day hospitality
Running with Team CF will help us make a daily difference to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis, and the people who care for them.
Active & Health – Running