Royal Parks Half Marathon
In Aid of Cystic Fibrosis
Oct 06 2013
Royal Parks Half Marathon In Aid of Cystic Fibrosis
Taking in four RoyalParks and spectacular views of BuckinghamPalace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Marble Arch and the Royal Albert Hall, this highly acclaimed event offers a stunning route.
- Location: Greater London
Knightsbridge tube station, Brompton Road South, W31
Sunday, October 06, 2013
Thousands of supporters line the way as you run or walk with us amidst the autumn fall.
Here's how you can join us in the 2013 Royal Parks Half Marathon:
1) Ballot entries have now closed. If you secured a place, please let us know and use it to raise what you can for us!
2) Don't worry if you didn't get a ballot place, we have Charity Places available in return for your pledge to raise a minimum of £400.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Race day hospitality
Own place, need one of ours, or want more information, just use the buttons below.
Running with Team CF will help us make a daily difference to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis, and the people who care for them.
Please visit http://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk for more details.
Active & Health – Running