Murrayfield Zip Slide
For Cystic Fibrosis
Mar 31 2013
Murrayfield Zip Slide For Cystic Fibrosis
Location: Murrayfield Stadium, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ
Date: Sunday 31 March 2013
We are thrilled to host a giant Zip Slide across the hallowed turf of Murrayfield Stadium, the iconic home of Scottish Rugby on Sunday 31 March. From the upper level of the South Stand, you'll be securely harnessed to a steel wire, which will take you on an exhilarating ride through the world famous rugby posts, above the pitch for over 200m to a safe landing by the North/West Stand tunnel.
To take part in this unique event, just pledge to raise a minimum of £100 sponsorship.
Along with Glasgow Warriors, we shall ensure this is not only a brilliant event for you to take part in, but there will be special Easter Sunday activities to entertain both participants and spectators. You may also spot one or two of your favourite rugby players as well as the Easter bunny!
Enter Online at http://www.cftrust.org.uk
- full training is given on the day so no experience is neccessary
- please contact us in the first instance, if you are under 16yrs and wish to take part
- anyone under 16yrs on 31 March 2013, must be accompanied at all times by a parent/guardian
- minimum weight for participants 6st (38kg) and maximum weight is 17.5st (111kg) to ensure that the chest harness can be safely fitted. If you fall outside either of these categories, please contact us, and we shall review on a case by case basis and try to accommodate anyone taking part if it is safe to do so.
- zip slide participants are welcome to bring spectators who will be sited in the South Stand
- nobody will be allowed on the turf!
Active & Health – Extreme sports
Murrayfield Stadium, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, Midlothian , EH12 5PJ