Great Manchester Run 2014 in Aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
May 18 2014
Britain's top 10k road race continues to be one of the fastest growing running events in the world with 40,000 runners of all ages and abilities taking to the streets of this vibrant city.
- Location: Greater Manchester
Sunday, May 18, 2014
With bands and thousands of spectators lining the route, creating a terrific atmosphere.
Here's how you can join Team CF at the Great Manchester Run in our 50th anniversary year:
1) entries are now open so please book your place then let us know and we'll sign you up to Team CF and ask you to please raise what you can for us;
2) we also have Charity Places available in return for your pledge to raise £150 for us.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Post-run hospitality in Manchester Central complete with masseurs
Own place or want one of ours, just use the buttons below.
Running with Team CF will help us make a daily difference to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis, and the people who care for them.
To enquire about running for Cystic Fibrosis Trust, please visit our website below or contact us by calling us on 0300 373 1100 or E-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Active & Health – Running
Portland Street , Greater Manchester , Lancashire, M1 4WB
Event Contact Details
0300 373 1100