Edinburgh Marathon Festival of Running For Cystic Fibrosis
for Cystic Fibrosis
May 25 2013
Edinburgh Marathon is officially the fastest marathon in theUKand with several other distances on offer, you have the Edinburgh Marathon Festival of Running. There's truly something for just about everyone to take part in whether you are an elite athlete or brand new to running, man or woman, young or old. Why not take a look at what's on offer and take part in the excitement of a mass participation event?
Races start in the city centre with staggered starts so there will be no cross-over of runners on these fantastic events.
First of all, select which event you'd like to take part in...
- 26.2-mile marathon (18yrs+)
- Relay team marathon (four participants per team - 15yrs+)
- 13.1-mile half marathon (17yrs+)
- 10k (15yrs+)
- 5k (13yrs+)
- Junior Runs (5 to 14yrs)
Here's how you can join Team CF in the 2013 Edinburgh Festival of Running:
1) entries are now open so you can book your place online then please use it to raise whatever you can for us.
Please note, individual marathon general entries are full, so see 2) for how you can still run with Team CF.
2) we have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship for us
Own place or need one of ours, just hit Need more info? below for details.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and enewsletters
- Race day support
Run with Team CF and help us make a difference for more than 9,000 people in theUKliving with cystic fibrosis.
Visit http://www.cftrust.org.uk for further details
Active & Health – Running
Outdoors, London Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian , EH7 5TP